When you sit down to use the massage bed your screen should display the following. Press “START”.
You will be prompted to enter a code. Your unique code will be your Barcode number found on the back of your Key Tag or in the DHF app. *Note: If you have less, then 6 digits for your barcode add a zero (0) to the front till you have 6 digits. E.g. key tag is 4768 would be 004768.
Enter that number and press “Enter”
You will then be shown a welcome message page, press “START” to begin the massage. If the button is not pressed within 30 seconds on this screen, you will be logged out and have to start the process over.
TIME TO ENJOY YOUR MASSAGE!!
Once the massage is going you will see multiple options to increase the enjoyment of your massage therapy experience:
- “Pressure” – increase or decrease to change the intensity of the water jets
- “Speed”- can speed up or slow down the rate at which the jets move up and down your body
- Time clock counting down- displays the amount of remaining time you have left in your massage
- Body location handles- there are two you can move up and down on the human figure display. These can be adjusted throughout massage to control the location on your body you would like the massage jets to focus on. These can be changed throughout the 10 minutes.
**If you need to end your massage early, press the “STOP” button and then “End Session”. Or if you accidentally pressed this button, simply press “resume” to continue your massage**
- Massage screen will automatically go back to the home page at the end of the 10-minute timer.
- Please WIPE DOWN entire bed (not the screen) of the hydromassage bed with one of the sanitizing wipes prior to exiting the Recovery Room.