STAGE 2.5 REOPENING
9/2 Update | Stage 2.5 – Please Read
Dear DHF Members,
On behalf of our 50+ DHF Team, we would like to OFFICIALLY welcome you all back to Denver Health & Fitness. The support from all of our members and guests is deeply appreciated. We are so excited to get back to work and helping all of our awesome members accomplish those health and fitness goals that have been put on hold.
Based on the recent news from the Governor’s office we are updating our operating procedures to accommodate the new executive orders. With moving to stage 2.5 we will get back closer to how DHF used to run and operate before this crisis struck our community.
- Face coverings: Please wear a face-covering entering, exiting, and in common areas of the facility when you are not able to maintain social distance.
- 24 Hour access: Starting September 7th at 5 PM – 24-hour access will go into effect for members that have this feature on their membership.
- Showers: Starting September 7th showers will be available.
- Sauna: For the time being Sauna’s will remain off at this time.
- Smoothie Cafe: Smoothie Cafe will start back up on Sept 7th.
Please follow all of the guidelines that are posted throughout the facility. This page contains an outline of the precautions and guidelines that we should be adhering too.
On behalf of our loyal DHF Team, we again express our sincere gratitude for all your support. Our members are the ones that have made the difference and make DHF what it is today. Stay healthy and strong so we can help and take care of each other as one Strong Community #DenverNCStrong.
DHF Management Team.
What To Expect When We Reopen: Limited Access and Capacity
STAGE 2.5 HOURS OF OPERATION:
Staffed Hours: Effective Tuesday, 9/8
Mon – Fri | 7:00am – 8:00pm
Sat | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sun | 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Mon – Fri | 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sat | 8:00am – 1:00pm
Sun | No Access
BE PREPARED – WHAT TO KNOW AND BRING
- Please stay home if you’re sick or don’t feel well.
- Please adhere to all club signage
- Please wear a face-covering entering, exiting and in common areas of the facility.
- Please wipe down the equipment with provided wipes and before and after use.
- We will be operating at 30% capacity of our fire code capacity limits or (7 people per 1000 sf) or distancing purposes. Please note that each fitness room will have its own capacity limits. See sign on the door and the DHF Official app for limits on classes.
- Group Fitness and CrossFit Classes will be limited to 20 people.
- Cycle Studio limited to 11 people
- Kid zone limited to 12 children (1-hour time limit)
- We will be operating on a reduced Group fitness and CrossFit class schedule. Please check the New DHF Official App and your Wodify for CrossFit classes.
- All classes will be on a reservation system. Participants will have 2 hours prior to class time to reserve their spot on the DHF app or by using the new DHF Official App.
- Entrance: All Members must come through the front door to check-in and revive updated information along with the new member oath. No rushing through the entrance without checking in or entering through the exit lane.
- Bring Personal items you need (mat, towel, water bottle, etc) and face covering
- Locker rooms will be available however we ask that people come in their clothes to ready to work out and to maintain social distancing.
- The DHF Smoothie Cafe will be available starting September 7th.
- Under Stage 2.5 showers will be available for use, however saunas will remain closed at this time.
- Adhere to the physical distancing requirements by keeping at least six feet away from others when possible.
- Please follow and adhere to the member oath: Wipe down equipment, weights, mats, etc before and after use with the cleaning materials provided.
- Please note as we start our reopening we want everyone to be on the lookout for changes and modifications to this plan. Potential changes can come without notice. We will continue to reach out to you as needed.
NEW OFFICIAL DHF APP
IMPORTANT: Please set up the app the email account you have on file with DHF.
You can add your bar code to the app as well.
Once you have the app setup you will be able to book your Group Fitness / Cycle class from the app.
Group classes will be operational with social distancing and class limits for each room. During this time all group fitness classes have to be booked with the NEW DHF App in order to gain access to the class.
Standards of Cleanliness and Procedures
Now more than ever, our staff is dedicated to helping you reach your fitness goals in the safest way possible. See what your DHF is doing to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
At least 6 feet between you and others while working out.
Wash Your Hands
At least 20 seconds before and after your workout.
Make sure to clean and disinfect equipment before and after use.