STAGE 1.5 REOPENING
7/17 Update | Stage 1.5 – Please Read
Dear DHF Members,
On behalf of our 50 Employee Team, thank you very much for the overwhelming support we continue to receive from all of our members.
It is amazing how good it feels to have all of you back in the club, working out and getting healthier, again. It warms my soul. One of the mantras that I keep hearing from members is how the gym is their medicine. And almost everyone expressed not just the physical but the mental portion was emphasized by so many. I believe more now than ever that health clubs are true medicine for the body and mind.
On behalf of our loyal DHF Team, we again express our sincere gratitude for all your support. Our members are the ones that have made the difference and make DHF what it is today. Stay healthy and strong so we can help and take care of each other as one Strong Community #DenverNCStrong.
DHF Management Team.
What To Expect When We Reopen: Limited Access and Capacity
MODIFIED HOURS OF OPERATION:
Remains the same in Stage 1.5:
Mon – Fri | 5:00am – 9:00pm
Sat | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sun | 1:00pm – 5:00pm
*24-Hour access will not be available at this time.
Make up time: June 22nd – July 17th: This no billing time frame and this addresses the time we were closed that members already paid for.
Member billing restart: July 18th. Billing will resume based on member signup date.
Club Account changes: If you are not ready to come back into the club yet we understand. We have options for you. Please come into the club so we can take care of your account needs.
Please note that we still need for all members to come to the front desk when they check-in and verify the information.
BE PREPARED – WHAT TO KNOW AND BRING
- Please stay home if you’re sick or don’t feel well. The CDC and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions to stay at home.
- Please adhere to all club signage
- Please wear a face-covering entering, exiting and in common areas of the facility.
- Please wipe down the equipment with provided wipes and before and after use.
- We will be operating at 50% capacity of our fire code capacity limits for distancing purposes. In addition, each fitness room will have its own capacity limits. See sign on the door and the DHF Official app for limits on classes.
- Group Fitness and CrossFit Classes will be limited to 20 people.
- Cycle Studio limited to 11 people
- Kid zone limited to 12 children (1-hour time limit)
- We will be operating on a reduced Group fitness and CrossFit class schedule. Please check the New DHF Official App and your Wodify for CrossFit classes.
- All classes will be on a reservation system. Participants will have 2 hours prior to class time to reserve their spot on the DHF app or by using the new DHF Official App.
- Entrance: All Members must come through the front door to check-in and revive updated information along with the new member oath. No rushing through the entrance without checking in or entering through the exit lane.
Bring Personal items you need (mat, towel, water bottle, etc) and face covering
Locker rooms will be available however we ask that people come in their clothes to ready to work out and to maintain social distancing.
- Under Stage 1.5 reopening sauna, showers and juice-bar will not be available.
- Adhere to the physical distancing requirements by keeping at least six feet away from others when possible.
- Please follow and adhere to the member oath: Wipe down equipment, weights, mats, etc before and after use with the cleaning materials provided.
- Please note as we start our reopening we want everyone to be on the lookout for changes and modifications to this plan. Potential changes can come without notice. We will continue to reach out to you as needed.
NEW OFFICIAL DHF APP
Please everyone go to the App Store or Google Play Store and download the “DHF Official App”:
IMPORTANT: Please set up the app the email account you have on file with DHF.
You can add your bar code to the app as well.
Once you have the app setup you will be able to book your Group Fitness / Cycle class from the app.
Group classes will be operational with social distancing and class limits for each room. During this time all group fitness classes have to be booked with the NEW DHF App in order to gain access to the class.
Standards of Cleanliness and Procedures
Now more than ever, our staff is dedicated to helping you reach your fitness goals in the safest way possible. See what your DHF is doing to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
At least 6 feet between you and others while working out.
Wash Your Hands
At least 20 seconds before and after your workout.
Make sure to clean and disinfect equipment before and after use.