STAGE 1 REOPENING
Reopening June 22nd at 7:30 AM – Please Read
To our Members,
It has been a long time since we have seen you.. Well that day is coming to an end. We are opening up Monday June 22nd at 7:30 AM. In this notification there are details regarding our reopening and things you will need to do in order to make your experience at DHF better.
This plan follows the recommended guidelines CDC/State/Local Government as well as the NC Fit and Healthy guidelines. As always, our number one priority is to ensure we provide a world-class member experience. We are taking every precaution we can in order to provide a safe and healthy club experience for our members and staff from now and into the future.
We are going to lay out some brief information here to get you started to come back in. It is our hope that this outline will address the majority of everyones topic. If there are other items that are not addressed here please come into the club and we will address it them at that time.
We will be opening up the club and services in a staged approach.
What To Expect When We Reopen: Limited Access and Capacity
MODIFIED HOURS OF OPERATION:
As we are in Stage 1 of reopening, our hours of operation will be modified:
Mon – Fri | 5:00am – 9:00pm
Sat | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sun | 1:00pm – 5:00pm
*24-Hour access will not be available at this time.
All billing will restart July 18th. This no billing time frame will address the amount of time we were closed that members already paid for.
Please note that we still need for all members to come to the front desk when they checkin and verify information.
BE PREPARED -- WHAT TO KNOW AND BRING
- Please stay home if you’re sick or don’t feel well. The CDC and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions to stay at home.
- Please adhere to all signage
- We will be operating at 50% capacity of our fire code capacity limits for distancing purposes. In addition each fitness room will have its own capacity limits. See sign on door and the DHF Official app for limits on classes.
- Group Fitness and CrossFit Classes will be limited to 20 people.
- Cycle Studio limited to 11 people
- Kid zone limited to 12 children (1 hour time limit)
- We will be operating on a reduced Group fitness and CrossFit class schedule. Please check the New DHF Official App and your Wodify for CrossFit classes.
- All classes will be on a reservation system. Participants will have 2 hours prior to class time to reserve their spot on the DHF app or by using the new DHF Official App.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended whenever possible, especially in common areas.
- Entrance: All Members must come through the front door to checkin and revive updated information along with the new member oath. No rushing through the entrance without checking in or entering through the exit lane.
- Bring Personal items you need (mat, towel, water bottle, etc) and face covering
- Locker rooms will be available however we ask that people come in their clothes to ready to work out and to maintain social distancing.
- Under Stage 1 reopening sauna, showers and juice-bar will not be available.
- Adhere to the physical distancing requirements by keeping at least six feet away from others when possible.
- Please follow and adhere to the member oath: Wipe down equipment, weights, mats, etc before and after use with the cleaning materials provided.
- Please note as we start with Stage 1 Reopening we want everyone to be on the lookout for changes and moficiations to this plan. Potential changes can come without notice. We will continue to reach out to you as needed.
NEW OFFICIAL DHF APP
Please everyone go to the App Store or Google Play Store and download the “DHF Official App”:
IMPORTANT: Please set up the app the email account you have on file with DHF.
You can add your bar code to the app as well.
Once you have the app setup you will be able to book your Group Fitness / Cycle class from the app.
Group classes will be operational with social distancing and class limits for each room. During this time all group fitness classes have to be booked with the NEW DHF App in order to gain access to the class.
Standards of Cleanliness and Procedures
Now more than ever, our staff is dedicated to helping you reach your fitness goals in the safest way possible. See what your DHF is doing to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
At least 6 feet between you and others while working out.
Wash Your Hands
At least 20 seconds before and after your workout.
Make sure to clean and disinfect equipment before and after use.