MEMBER RESOURCES AND BENEFITS
There are more perks to membership than getting healthy and fit!
“Getting fit” and “living healthy” are only two of the many benefits that come with being a Denver Health & Fitness Member. For the safety of our members, please review and abide by our posted gym rules below. Check out our member resources and the community partners that offer benefits to our members.
Denver Health & Fitness Rules
Unmanned and 24-hour Rules and Gym Regulations
- By entering Denver Health & Fitness you agree to all rules, regulations, terms
andconditions related to the use of this facility .
- During unmanned hours, only paid members who have a valid
24 houraccess membership for the fitness center are allowed access to the facility . During unmanned hours, no one is allowed outside on turf or basketball court.
- During unmanned hours, no one under the age of 18 is allowed in the facility without parental/legal guardian supervision. Parent will assume all risk.
- No one is allowed to bring guests or any non-member into the facility during unmanned hours. You will be held liable for any / all legal and/or financial consequences.
- Do not open the door for anyone who knocks on the door.
- All members are required to swipe their own access card to gain access to the facility.
- Each and every paid member has his own access card. Your access card is for you alone. If you give your access card to another, or if you let another person into the facility with your card (even if you think they’re a paid member), you will be fined $50 on the first offense, the second offense you will be expelled from the club. If only one card is scanned and 2 or more people enter the premises, the event will be recorded and management will be notified.
- Please help keep locker rooms clean and picked up after using please make sure toilets, faucets and showers are not running or dripping after use.
- Denver Health & Fitness is not responsible for personal items left in or around
- Do not remove any equipment, magazines, plants, fixtures, tapes, supplies, computers or anything else from Denver Health & Fitness that does not belong to you.
- Use good safety practices while working out. We recommend finding a workout partner. Always use a spotter when lifting heavy free weights (if no one is there, do your heavy lifting another day). Use proper form while lifting.
- All members must rack their weights to their proper place after use. Absolutely no dropping or slamming weights down!
- If equipment or locker room fixtures break or malfunction please stop using immediately. Notify management and we will attend to it as quickly as possible. Do not use any equipment that is not working properly.
- Denver Health & Fitness is monitored 24 hours a day 7 days a week for the safety and protection of the facility.
- Except for water, no food or drinks are allowed in the workout areas.
- Members must wear shirts at all times in the club.
- Proper gym / fitness attire should be worn at all time. Shirts must be worn at all times and Foot covering (i.e., Tennis or aerobic shoes) must be worn at all times in all exercise areas. Socks, sandals, and work boots are not allowed on the gym floor.
- Profanity is not allowed in the gym.
- Ask a staff member if you do not know how to operate a piece of equipment
- Please use the DHF app to enhance your workouts and to earn points ethically. Denver Health & Fitness reserves the the right to disqualify people from app rewards if fraudulent app activity is suspected.
- Only Denver Health & Fitness approved trainers are allowed to train clients at Denver Health & Fitness. (Poaching of clients is not tolerated).
- All guests must sign a liability waiver and pay the guest fee upon entry at the time of
- Children under the age of 10 years old are not allowed in the gym area except in the “kid zone”, when open. The club accepts no responsibility for children in the club. Only children who are member age 11 to 15 years old are allowed in the gym with their parents who are also members of Denver Health & Fitness. These children must remain with the parent the entire time while in the club.
- The “kid zone” is for member’s children only and has posted hours of operation for use! All children entering and exiting the kid zone must sign in and out.
(Powered by Perkville)
The DHF Rewards program is our way of saying thank you. It also gives you the customer the platform to refer friends to Denver Health & Fitness. Earn points by doing things you already do every day! This includes things like installing the app, achieving goals, signing up for challenges, referrals, birthday bonuses and more! Points that are earned (through the app) can be redeemed for varies things inside DHF. This includes things like apparel, personal training sessions, discounts, iPads and more! Certain restrictions may apply.
Guests must abide by the following rules:
- All guests must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID, each time they enter the club to workout.
- Guests redeeming a complimentary Trial Membership must sign in at the Front Desk during Membership Hours with a Membership Services Representative.
- Trial Memberships are for prospective members only. Guests must live or work within a 15-mile radius of the club.
- No guests are allowed to enter the facility during unmanned hours (see club hours).
- Guests may visit DHF facilities up to 3 times total
- Guests having used a free guest pass within the past 12 months must purchase a daily guest pass for a fee.
- A $10 guest pass is valid until club moves into
a non-staffed operations. See the front desk for times.
- Guests who have had a previous membership or Trial Membership, are not eligible for additional free Trial Memberships.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or revoke guest pass(es) for any reason.
- Member’s guest privileges may be suspended or revoked due to abuse of Guest Pass Policies.
- If a guest refuses to sign in, the guest is not allowed to use any part of the facility for any reason (due to liability restraints).
- Guests use the facility at their own risk.
- Denver Health & Fitness will not be held responsible for injuries or lost/stolen property.
Kid’s Zone Activity Center
The Kid’s Zone is a service for our members and guests. We want you and your child to enjoy your experience. To ensure the best for all, we ask you please abide by the following rules.
Kid's Zone Guidelines
- Ages 3 months to 12 years are welcome in our Kid’s Club.
2. The Kids Zone is available only to your children or grandchildren. We are not able to accommodate other relatives or children you may be babysitting.
3. Children may play in the Kid’s Zone for a maximum of 2 hours per child per day.
4. Upon arrival, please check into the club and confirm your child has access to the Kid Zone area and then sign in your child. Please provide driver license for identification.
5. In the event of an emergency, the parent will be paged immediately. It is necessary for parents to be on the fitness center premises at all times.
6. For reasons of safety, parents who drop off the child are expected to pick up the child.
7. To ensure the health and well-being of all children, we ask that you not bring your child to the Kid’s Zone if he/she exhibits any signs or symptoms of illness. (i.e., fever in the last 24 hour period, continual cough, conjunctivitis, unusual rash, heavy nasal discharge, diarrhea or upset stomach, excessive crankiness or any other contagious illness) Children who are sick are not allowed in the Kid Zone Room. A good rule of thumb If your child is unable to attend school or day care due to illness, they are unable to be in the Kid Zone Room. STAFF MAY REFUSE ENTRANCE INTO THE ROOM TO SICK CHILDREN.
8. Food and gum are not permitted in the Kid’s Zone. Drinks are permitted in closed non spill plastic containers.
9. Changing diapers is the responsibility of the parent.
10. We welcome all donations, such as videos, toys, coloring books, crayons, etc.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Monday – Thursday: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
CrossFit DHF Rules for Open Gym
CrossFit DHF is unique in that our Athletes have access to the CrossFit facility 24 hours a day. This means there are many hours that open gym time can be used by our member athletes. Please follow these simple rules to make sure everyone has a safe and productive time at CrossFit DHF.
Open Gym Rules
- The CrossFit area is for CrossFit DHF athletes only. Please do not bring friends and family along to work out with you. If you do, you will assume full liability for that person(s). In addition, please expect to see an additional charge on your membership.
- If you have kids/teens that are in a program in the CrossFit area both the parent(s) and the child need to be members for the CrossFit area to use CrossFit open gym time. For the safety of all athletes, the children and teens open gym time is not permitted during any class time.
- Only athletes in the CrossFit Adult athlete program are allowed in the CrossFit box un-accompanied by a parent. All other kids and teens can come in during open gym times but must be with a parent that is also in a program held within the CrossFit area.
- Open Gym members may work out in a designated area during class times as space and equipment permits or during posted open gym hours.
- If the class is large, please choose a different time or a different workout to adjust to needs of the group class.
- If you are working out during a class please be respectful of the coach on duty and the athletes in the class. Do not drop barbells or make noise that would distract members or interfere with coaches while they are in a teaching movement, explaining workouts, etc.
- Open gym is not a coached session but there may be a coach on site.
- Coaches always have priority to use of the sound system, clock, and equipment for their classes.
- The coach on duty has the right to stop any activity at any time.
- Practice clear and kind communication to members and coaches at all times. The coach’s rule is law so please be respectful of that.
- Basic gym etiquette still applies. Wipe down and put all your own equipment away after every use.
- We look forward to you getting better and achieving your potential. Utilizing open gym to get better is a great benefit for our athletes. Need more help? Consider 1:1 coaching.
Questions/Comments contact [email protected]
Racquetball Court Rules
Racquetball Court Rules
- Members with court reservations take priority for time slot.
- Persons under the age of 13 be accompanied by an adult
- No liquids in the courts at any time.
- Must wear non-scuff shoes or court shoes.
- Protective eyewear is highly recommended.
- No Spitting or Profanity
- Players play at your own risk. Management assumes no liability for injuries or accidents that may occur
HydroMassage and Recovery Room FAQ
Hydromassage Therapy Bed Instructions
When you sit down to use the massage bed your screen should display the following. Press “START”.
You will be prompted to enter a code. Your unique code will be your Barcode number found on the back of your Key Tag or in the DHF app. *Note: If you have less, then 6 digits for your barcode add a zero (0) to the front till you have 6 digits. E.g. key tag is 4768 would be 004768.
Enter that number and press “Enter”
You will then be shown a welcome message page, press “START” to begin the massage. If the button is not pressed within 30 seconds on this screen, you will be logged out and have to start the process over.
TIME TO ENJOY YOUR MASSAGE!!
Once the massage is going you will see multiple options to increase the enjoyment of your massage therapy experience:
- “Pressure” – increase or decrease to change the intensity of the water jets
- “Speed”- can speed up or slow down the rate at which the jets move up and down your body
- Time clock counting down- displays the amount of remaining time you have left in your massage
- Body location handles- there are two you can move up and down on the human figure display. These can be adjusted throughout massage to control the location on your body you would like the massage jets to focus on. These can be changed throughout the 10 minutes.
**If you need to end your massage early, press the “STOP” button and then “End Session”. Or if you accidentally pressed this button, simply press “resume” to continue your massage**
- Massage screen will automatically go back to the home page at the end of the 10-minute timer.
- Please WIPE DOWN entire bed (not the screen) of the hydromassage bed with one of the sanitizing wipes prior to exiting the Recovery Room.
Will I get wet using the HydroMassage lounges?
No. You will receive a full body massage with the use of pressurized water. You will simply lie down on the open design bed, fully clothed, and feel the immediate benefits of the traveling jet system.
How do I sign up for sessions?
Come to the front desk and talk to a fitness consultant or manager and they can sign you up. We will even show you how to work the bed.
How many times a week should I do hydromassage?
The frequency of use is up to you. You may use once a day every day of the month if you like.
How much does it cost?
Standard pricing is $25 per month for 30 sessions per month. However, there is introductory promotional pricing, see Front Desk for details.
Can I buy a single session?
Single sessions are not available. You may have a complimentary session to see what it’s like! If you enjoy it, you can purchase 30 sessions for $25 per month. See the front desk for service information.
Am I able to do more than 10 minutes at a time?
No, each members account is set up to do a single 10-minuteq session every 24 hours.
Can I buy a month (or more) for someone as a gift?
Yes-gift must be for existing DHF member.
Manage your membership online
Take full control of your membership account with our My iClub Portal. You can make payments, change your billing and account information, view health club policies, access your membership agreement and check your payment and check-in history all with your online account. Register as a new user with the email address used to sign up for your membership to access My iClub.
Access or Register Your Account
All members can show their DHF key tag to receive these exclusive benefits from our valued community Business Partners.. If you would like to become a Business Rewards Partner please contact us.
Discounts for Members!
For Denver Health and Fitness key card holders, we offer $20 off of the initial acupuncture intake and treatment. Just present your key card at your first visit to receive your discount!
Norman Tire & Auto
Denver Health & Fitness members that visit Norman Tire & Auto and show your DHF key tag will receive.
Free Battery test with any purchase
Free Rotate with any oil change
$59.95 Alignment with a purchase of 4 tires
Margarita's Kitchen & Bar
Well Body Chiro
Denver Health & Fitness members will receive 20% off their initial evaluation.
Receive a weeks free of food when you sign up for a month. (25% off)
PLUS – Receive Total BMI tracking for life of membership ($100/mo. Value)
Refer a family member or friend and receive 50% of a week’s food for every monthly referral that signs up.
105 S. Main Street Catawba, NC 28609
Phone: (828) 310-8270
Email : [email protected]
Denver Tire & Auto
Full Service Oil & Filter – $39.95*
Plus Tire Rotation $14.95
Plus Wheel Alignment Check $18.95
Valet Service From Denver Health & Fitness to Denver Tire & Auto
*For Most Cars (up to 5 QTS)
Total Value of $73.85
Your One Stop Service Shop Where Quality Counts!
DENVER HEALTH & FITNESS Membership has its Rewards!
3309 N. Hwy 16 Denver, NC 28037
(704) 483-5111 | [email protected]
Pack and Ship
Denver Health & Fitness members receive:
- $2.00 OFF GROUND SHIPPING (5lb. Minimum)
- $3.00 OFF EXPRESS SHIPPING NEXT DAY OR SECOND DAY FEDEX, UPS OR DHL INTERNATIONAL
- $1.00 OFF PACKING (Combined with Shipping coupon) 3730 Hwy 16 North Denver, NC 28037
Ph: 704-966-1040 | Fax: 704-966-0455
10% OFF when you visit any of our Denver locations and show them your Denver Health & Fitness keytag
- Hwy 150 & 73 – 704.483.6558
- Denver Walmart, Hwy 73 – 704.827.3400
- Waterside Crossing (Hwy 16 & 73) – 704.827.3098
Must present Denver Fitness Membership card at the time of purchase. Not valid with other offers. SUBWAY® is a registered trademark of Doctor’s Associates, Inc
Veterinary Specialties at the Lake