Massage recovery. Because working out is only part of the way to wellness.
Denver Health & Fitness has two state-of-the-art HydroMassage Lounge 440X, the latest in therapeutic water massage technology. Designed for the ultimate dry hydromassage experience, HydroMassage therapy is the next component to overall health and wellness. 10 minutes a day can help encourage post-workout recovery, alleviate muscle and soft tissue injuries caused by low back pain, arthritis, injuries, stress, and many other ailments and conditions.
Add daily hydromassage on to your current membership package for one 10-minute treatment session per day.
BENEFITS OF HYDROMASSAGE
- Provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains
- Relieves muscle soreness, tension, and stiffness
- Increases circulation to the massaged areas
- Reduces feelings of stress and anxiety and increased relaxation
- Enhances your sense of well-being and overall wellness
Hydromassage Therapy Bed Instructions
When you sit down to use the massage bed your screen should display the following. Press “START”.
You will be prompted to enter a code. Your unique code will be your Barcode number found on the back of your Key Tag or in the DHF app. *Note: If you have less, then 6 digits for your barcode add a zero (0) to the front till you have 6 digits. E.g. key tag is 4768 would be 004768.
Enter that number and press “Enter”
You will then be shown a welcome message page, press “START” to begin the massage. If the button is not pressed within 30 seconds on this screen, you will be logged out and have to start the process over.
TIME TO ENJOY YOUR MASSAGE!!
Once the massage is going you will see multiple options to increase the enjoyment of your massage therapy experience:
- “Pressure” – increase or decrease to change the intensity of the water jets
- “Speed”- can speed up or slow down the rate at which the jets move up and down your body
- Time clock counting down- displays the amount of remaining time you have left in your massage
- Body location handles- there are two you can move up and down on the human figure display. These can be adjusted throughout massage to control the location on your body you would like the massage jets to focus on. These can be changed throughout the 10 minutes.
**If you need to end your massage early, press the “STOP” button and then “End Session”. Or if you accidentally pressed this button, simply press “resume” to continue your massage**
- Massage screen will automatically go back to the home page at the end of the 10-minute timer.
- Please WIPE DOWN entire bed (not the screen) of the hydromassage bed with one of the sanitizing wipes prior to exiting the Recovery Room.
Will I get wet using the HydroMassage lounges?
No. You will receive a full body massage with the use of pressurized water. You will simply lie down on the open design bed, fully clothed, and feel the immediate benefits of the traveling jet system.
How do I sign up for sessions?
Come to the front desk and talk to a fitness consultant or manager and they can sign you up. We will even show you how to work the bed.
How many times a week should I do hydromassage?
The frequency of use is up to you. You may use once a day every day of the month if you like.
How much does it cost?
Standard pricing is $25 per month for 30 sessions per month. However, there is introductory promotional pricing, see Front Desk for details.
Can I buy a single session?
Single sessions are not available. You may have a complimentary session to see what it’s like! If you enjoy it, you can purchase 30 sessions for $25 per month. See the front desk for service information.
Am I able to do more than 10 minutes at a time?
No, each members account is set up to do a single 10-minuteq session every 24 hours.
Can I buy a month (or more) for someone as a gift?
Yes-gift must be for existing DHF member.